Khan Academy already gave me a bit of a project to do. I intentionally did it using only what I’d learned so far at Khan Academy, so it’s a very basic project.
The instructions mentioned a way of including graphics using a site-restricted Google search to WikiPedia, but I wasn’t able to get it to accept the links I created by following their instructions. The little “Oh noes!” guy kept popping up every time I tried, so eventually I just went with their stock images, which severely restricted what I was able to write about. Since I enjoy a challenge, I found that to be not a problem, and still managed to pull together somewhat of a topic-related theme for it.
It’s nothing fancy, but it passed the tests. I could edit it, but I’m going to leave it as it is since it’s part of the very beginning of my Khan Academy journey, and that’s as it should be.